Sunday, September 21, 2008

Reese @ the Hospital

Just catching up with Mom and a little light reading.

Bonked hard after the surgery.

"That's me, just being a good little trooper while this nice lady behind me beats on my back every 4-6 hrs while smiling & laughing with my mom."

Reese has really learned to appreciate the greatness of the over-sized balloon.

"Yeah to me, I totally rocked that hole in my heart!"

"Here I am with Dr Mendeloff...not sure why everyone is calling him by the wrong name...who is this "McDreamy" anyways?"

"Mom, watch how fast I can yank this out."

"Just getting into anything I can...pretty sure that means I'm healed."

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Praise God that Reese is healing well. We'll continue to pray!

MattandSara said...

I woke up today thinking about you and wondering when Reese's surgery would be. I went back to my old posts and found your name. I am so happy for you guys! Her hospital stay sounds so similar to Hannah's (minus the belly issues...poor girl). Kids are amazingly resilient! Praying for complete healing and rest for all of you!

Thom said...

Praying without ceasing. We love you all! Vickie, Thom and Carly

Unknown said...

She looks amazing!!! Praise God. Way to hang in there guys.