Thursday, September 18, 2008

DONE!!!...almost...

Ok...Reese has everything covered up, closed up, stitched up & working on its own. Doc came up & said everything looked real good, everything went according to plan & there were no hiccups along the way. We have yet to see Reese but she is currently in the PICU & we are just waiting for maybe another hour @ the longest.

Obviously this is not written by Kim, this is dad...sorry it's short & to the point but hey, I'm a dad & my little one is safe again.

I'll let Kim update more when we get to see Reese

2 comments:

Sarah Moore said...

PRAISE GOD! How wonderful that Reese is doing well. I can't wait to meet this beautiful baby I have prayed for this week! Kim - that verse was awesome, and I believe without a doubt that God is there with you and Reese, holding you both. What a testimony of His love and faithfulness this is. My mom and I love you and have been praying fervently for your family this week. I'm so sorry we couldn't be there with you.

Steve said...

Ditto on the praise God!