Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving! Miss Indian Reese in her little headband that she made and wore for her Thanksgiving Feast at school.
Sweet turkey Laney Hope...again in homemade turkey headband.

Ashlyn and her fall fashion items. This picture is really for my dad. After Ashlyn described everything he asked her to take a picture so he could see it from hundreds of miles away. Ashlyn is incredibly creative and the other day decided to make herself a purse. It's made out of paper but she did it completely on her own, and made sure it had a pocket so she could put essentials inside, including a homemade cell phone, camera, nail polish, lipsick, driver's license, etc..

My favorite tradition our little family does each year: we make a thankfulness tree. I take the girls for a walk and we find the perfect sticks to hang our leaves from. The girls love it. And Lindsey...thanks to your suggestion last year... I plan on buying a scrapbook in which to place our leaves of
thanksgiving in year after year.
One of Reese and my leaves. (Reesie- cousin Drew, Aunt Kelly and Uncle Andy;
me- my 3 precious girls!!)
One of Jason's (All of my girls, Mommy too!)

Laney's in her own handwriting (Ashlyn);
one of Ashlyn's (my grandparents).
We are undoubtedly blessed.
And we know that "Every good and gracious gift is from above." (Jms. 1:17)
Lord Jesus, we couldn't have a thankfulness tree big enough to hold all the things You have given us to be thankful for. Thank You. Thank You.
Thank You!

No comments: