Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween
















Highlights of my day...

Voting without my make-up on with two little cutie-patooties in tow with their pj's still on.

Going grocery shopping with Laney in her silver high-heeled dress up shoes (they also have pink feathers on them). Reese did her usual Titanic "Queen of the World" pose as I desparately held onto her. I'm sure the check-out guy was pleasantly surprised that I had make-up on at this point.

Watching Jason do his big girls' hair for their trick-or-treating expedition. Reese was a ladybug, Ashlyn a cheerleader, and Laney was Tinkerbell. Cutest things ever! (one picture is from Laney's school last week when they dressed up and had a pumpkin patch day)

Seeing Reese enjoy her gigantic lollipop that our pastor's wife gave her as we stopped by their house. She thoroughly enjoyed her first trick-or-treating experience!

3 comments:

Becky Blanchard said...

Hey Kim, I'm so thankful for your blog...it makes me think and feel that I'm still in Carrollton and involved in the lives of you and the girls...well and Jason too. Keep it up...you're doing great with your wonderful family. I so miss our occasional talks! Much love, Becky

Rebecca said...

So glad you sent an email that you had updated your blog. I love keeping up with you. Had a good time at the reunion. Missed getting to see you, but it was nice to catch up with everyone. I miss getting to see Andy now that I have changed jobs. Tell him hello for me! Take care!

Unknown said...

Jason and Kim,

Your girls are precious! They are so beautiful! I get to check the blog every once in a while and remember to pray for you guys.

Blessings,
Bruce