Friday, August 1, 2008

Spectacular Six























Our Ashlyn Jean turned 6 yesterday. We had a fun day celebrating. We hit Sweet and Sassy's, a fun little girls boutique where she and Laney got their hair, nails and make-up done. We ate at her favorite restuarant, Jin Beh, a Japanese hibachi place. We opened present, sang happy birthday, and had some yummy cupcakes. And we're not done yet...her party with her girlfriends is Monday night. It's a fancy party, of course. We'll eat off fancy china and once again, hair, make-up and nails will be done.

I'm so proud to be her mom. It's a privilege that blesses me each and every day. I love you, big girl!

These are some pics from the day.... (looking at these has enabled me to already know what I'm getting Jase for Christmas...a BIG stick...to keep all those boys away!!!)














1 comment:

Nikki Hoover said...

She looks so grown up! Such a beautiful smile. = )