Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quiet on the Home Front




Well, last weekend was our weekend away to Ft. Worth and the Texas White House Bed and Breakfast...it was absolutely wonderful. I forget how much I enjoy Jason's company. I know that sounds silly but usually the girls get my full attention rather than Jase. We ate (and ate). We went to the botanical gardens and an improv comedy show, stayed up late, and slept in late. Okay, Jason's internal clock went off at 7 each morning but he's normally at work before then so he too slept in. They had cable which we don't, so we got to watch a bunch of HGTV (looove that channel). It truly was so enjoyable and such perfect timing. I know that I'm tired but didn't know how much until I got to slow down. To whoever it is that treated us...a HUGE THANK YOU! We loved it!




When we got home on Sunday afternoon Mimi and Papa D then left to go back home but took the big girls with them. Can I tell you how quiet it is around here and a tad boring? It really is so weird. They went up last year too but I was on my mission trip so this is the first time I've been home with both of them gone. I think Reesie has enjoyed being an only child but will love having her little entertainers back. She has been keeping herself busy with her Little People house. We go up tomorrow to get them. Can I tell you what a breeze having only 1 child is? We love and miss you Ashlyn and Laney and can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Any bloggers out there. how do you keep the piocs from automatically posting at the top? It drives me crazy!

2 comments:

Boerckel said...

Once you add the pictures then click on edit html and you can cut and paste the pics. Or you can click on "compose" after you have added the pictures and write your message where ever. If you still can't figure it out call me.

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys had fun on your trip. I hope Reese did well.