Sunday, September 5, 2010

...And now Reesie's Turn

Oh. My. Goodness! Can I just tell you how much this little girl melts my heart? And isn't she one of the cutest things you've ever seen in your whole life? This week it was cutie-patootie #3's turn to start back to school.
Seriously, all could be wrong in the world, and this grin would help right things again!

Reese got the amazing Miss Leslie. I am telling you....she's phenomenal. Laney had her a few yers ago and she is one of the most fun, creative, loving teachers I have ever met. Truly gifted by God....I am so excited Reese gets to share some time with her.

My sweet girl and I before I head off to church. We're praying sweet blessings for this school year for all 3 of the girls. And can I just tell you while you're still reading...I am so thankful that my God is present with my daughters even when I can't be. It brings comfort to my soul.

1 comment:

Daniel and Carrie Moore said...

We miss your sweet family so much! I miss sweet little Reese and her adorable smile. Please tell her that Baby Alli says hello and that she misses her :) Oh and Baby Alli could totally keep up with your girls now. She is everywhere!