Monday, July 19, 2010

A Slice of Heaven..the first couple of days

Aren't these just the cutest tiny hineys ever? Our first couple
of days out at the lake we had some of our best friends, the Stehrs, join us in the fun! My camera ran out of juice while on the boat but I did manage to get a few good shots in. These sweet girls love each other so!
Meagan and Ashlyn getting in some tubing action:
Even Reesie-boo wanted to tube and loved it!
Laney and Olivia!
Jason, who loves this picture, by the way.
Rusty and Audrey, some of the greatest people you'll ever meet.
One sweet girl all tuckered out!
We saw lots of deer, including some sweet babies like below:
And also rode on the mule and four-wheelers. Side note: I'm pretty sure God is gonna have a four-wheeler of my own ready for me when I get to Heaven.

Seriously, a slice of Heaven on earth.

No comments: