Monday, July 26, 2010

Reese + mosquitos= not the best combination

Whenever this sweet girl gets bit by a mosquito the bite swells and usually gets a little hard. So I knew when she got bit right under her eyebrow she was going to be in trouble. This picture is within about 20 minutes of receiving the bite. Can't see it real well? Here isthe cutie a little bit closer up:
The full results came by the next morning. Here eye was completely swollen shut for over a day. Couldn't open it even a slit.

But as you can tell, it didn't bother her a bit! Fun was still to be had!
(Mom felt bad and I also felt like I should explain to everyone around as we ran errands that 1.) No, I didn't slug the precious girl and 2.) I promise she doesn't have pink eye that we are out and about spreading to other customers.
Just as cute and fun as ever! Of course, it's hard not to have fun with Aunt Jen!

No comments: