Friday, July 9, 2010

Mills Family Reunion

The day after school got out for Ashlyn we headed down to Salado, TX for a Mills family reunion. Jason's dad, Papa D, got together a good portion of his side of the family. There were many people there that I had never met or only met at my wedding. We had a great time, especially with Jason's cousins...two of whom live in the metroplex and we hadn't gotten together with them. That will change. I have to say that I am embarassed by the lack of pics I took. I am obviously behind on posting this but in my head figured I would have 25 or 30 pictures with lots of different people. Apparently, most of the pictures I remember being taken were not by me.
The sweet big girl.

My precious middle child.

And the melt-your-heart youngest.
Now wait for it....
I was trying to decide whether to post this picture:
The one with Laney's crazy face on...seriously, i am busting out laughing again at this one!
Or....
this one showing off Reese's cute panties.

Finally, a nice on of all the second? cousins...or is it the once-removed cousins? I can't ever remember. Anyways, I am blessed to be a part of this family.

3 comments:

justme said...

Love this photo! I'm stealing it; I hope that's okay!

Unknown said...

I love to see ur daughters panties pull over there legs open like that

Anonymous said...

i wish all three of them showed there panties. i could have just pulled all their skirts up and fucked them naked