Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy is an Understatement

To say I am busy is an understatement these days. I literally go running from one thing to the next...no really, literally running.
I am wife to this handsome man,
room mom for this precious girl who stole my heart 7 1/2 years ago!

breakfast, lunch & dinner maker, as well as chafeur and maid to
these precious two,


Champion, founder and gopher for this amazing non-profit,

and friends with this precious woman, my best friend from high school, Rach. Okay, I really don't have to do anything for her but I did want to stick in a picture from our quick "Celebration of Friendship" Friday night and Saturday morning.
Last weekend was a youth retreat and this upcoming one is Senior Sneak. I work part-time which includes writing curriculum each week and teaching a class on Wednesday nights. Jason and I have started mentoring a really neat engaged couple from church, and this week we taught at our LifeGroup.
Both Ashlyn and Laney are in gymnastics, and sweet Reesie-boo is potty-training (and doing quite well I might add)! I took a load of bags down to Medical City Dallas Children's Hospital Friday and had a wonderful LifeGroup from church help put together more bags Saturday night, as well as other projects for Gracious Legacy. T hey rocked! I have had to miss 2 baby showers and we were able to squeeze in a birthday party yesterday. Whew!
I am pretty sure I could sleep for a couple days straight, but I am truly enjoying life right now...even if it is full to overflowing.
Good night, my friends! If you think to say a prayer for me, I'll take it. If I accidentally knock you over from my sprint from one task to the next...I am so sorry. If you are bored and would like to come dust my house, feel free!






No comments: