Thursday, February 18, 2010

He loves me

Let me just say up front that we will not be having a cute Valentine's day post.
No doubt, we have the cutest Valentine's around who we are MADLY IN LOVE with. However, I didn't snap a single picture the entire day which i am sad about. However, if you saw our schedule from Sunday you would understand.
Two weeks ago Jase and I celebrated our 11th anniversary. My amazing friend Jen watched the girls the entire weekend for us. The first night we just swapped houses and Jase and I stayed at Case de Jen. It was quite marvelous.
Here is a picture right before we left. This Jason Mills family began February 6, 1999.
Saturday, after sleeping in late, watching my beloved HGTV that we don't get at home, and eating a laid-back lunch we headed over to Ft. Worth.

I know that raising 3 children is tiring and often tease that I was born tired. However, I don't ever realize how tired I am until I have a break away. My body completely deflates. All we wanted to do was veg out...and since it was up to us, that is exactly what we did. We ate well. Slept well. Got to see a movie. It was greatness.
We went back to our favorite B&B, the Texas White House. This year my Dad & Diane gave us a gift certificate there for Christmas. It was perfect.
I am sure I don't say it enough, but I love the man God has given me. He is patient, hard-working, a partner in every way in our home, an incredible dad, handsome, my very best friend, and the love of my life. I truly can't imagine someone more perfect for me, and I wouldn't want to do life without him. I am so glad he picked me.

No comments: