Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Days!

Well, it has been a fun winter in Texas. Yesteday, the DFW got more snow
in one day than they have in over 110 years. Reesie was the first one to beckon us outside and she loved it.
Cutie-patootie snowbirds!

Our fun snowgirl. I am sure she would have been much better if Daddy had
gotten to stay home and play too, but I don't think she is too bad for having
been made by Mommy and the girls!



Even Buckner enjoyed playing in the snow!
Some snow angels that melt more than just the snow...my heart as well.
We also ate lunch off of heart plates and made cookies.
Of course, the bounce house was blown up inside the living room for hours of
bouncing pleasure...static hair free of charge!
And the views from our warm home this morning...

"Wash me and I will be whiter than snow." Ps. 51:7

Oh, praise the One who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead!

1 comment:

Shayna @ Texas Monkey said...

So fun, we got to get out and play in it as well, but now I'm so ready for Spring! You're girls are just beautiful. I sent them a valentine but it came back so I'm resending today.