Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

Does this give you any idea how great Christmas was for us? Okay, actually we were just being silly as we played with my new camera. There are many crazy poses that I won't post, as to not be bribed later on with.
The highlight for me was that my best friend, Jen, came and spent Christmas in Arkansas with us. If you can't be at "home" then having "home" come to you is just perfection. Seriously, she is one of the greatest friends a girl could ask for!

Here is sweet Reesie-boo on Christmas Eve, after we got home from a lovely Christmas Eve service, celebrating the birth of our Savior!

And, of course, the famous matching pjs for everyone, including the dogs:
The girls with their plate of cookies for Santa:
Putting out reindeer food (which Laney Hope made at school with her classmates):
Mimi with Laney and Reese:
Me and my precious oldest:

We woke up and started with our stockings...

Our big present to Reese was a canopy for over her bed. Gampa and Diane got her the microphone. I found her singing under her canopy and snapped this shot right afterwards. Oh, what a CUTIE.PIE!
After the stockings we came to open our big presents. This is the big girls reaction to seeing...
these! Needless to say, the lockers I found at my favorite shop here in Arkansas were a huge hit! I got excited just thinking about them seeing these because I knew how much they'd love them! I asked Laney later in the day if she liked her locker. Her response, "I don't just like it. I LOVE it!"
Mimi and Papa D got the big girls scooters and Reesie got a riding scooter which she calls her motorcycle. She loves this thing. One day during lunch last week she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I'm a motorcycle girl."

Well friends, Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year from our family to yours!

3 comments:

life is urs, live it! said...

hey Kim... just happened to see your post today... and your family is so cute!!! :D
I really loved the pictures of Christmas and how you celebrate it wid your kids!!
Awesome!! :)

Also one more thing, I like the picture of your family that you have put up on your main blog page. Ii want to copy that picture and put it up on my facebook account as a random cute family pic!
Just needed permission for that...
If you allow me to do that, I will go ahead and put it..
kindly reply back to my email.. its rajiv.4u.singh@gmail.com

Marshall Lynch said...

wow great pictures,looks like your family is so happy,keep it up,and god bless you.

Seattle Homes For Sale
Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate

wholesalejerseys said...

2011 of mlb baseball jerseys?
Philadelphia Phillies 29 at home by beating the nba jerseys 4-3 team, which won a 4-1 aggregate win the 104th U.S. Major League Baseball (MLB) World Series title of nba jerseys store.
mlb shop
2009 ALL STAR
2009 World Baseball Classic
NCAA
NFL Youth
NFL Women
NBA Swingman
2008 USA Olympic
2009 All star
Algeria National Team
Argentina National Team
2009 All Star Jersey
2009 NHL Stanley Cup
welecome to my homepage :wondernbajerseys.