Sunday, December 12, 2010

White Rock 2010

Last Sunday, Jase ran his fifth marathon. It was his third time to run the White Rock and it has grown to be a fun tradition for our family. My friend Jen, being part of the family, has also made it a tradition. We have gotten the driving to different locations down to a science and have a lot of fun doing it!
Jason's biggest fans:

We got to see our favorite marathoner 4 times this year...at around mile 6 (pictured below), mile 12, mile 17 and mile 24. Lookin' good, Babe! Lookin' good!

He always loads up on kisses at each stop. I'm convinced it's part of why he does so well!
Way to go, Daddy!
Still running at mile 24.
After the race. He had his personal best at 3:51:50.

2 comments:

erinlo said...

Sweet Kim- I love catching up on your blog. You have been through a lot of changes these last few months! I am amazed (but not surprised) at the grace with which you have handled it. I love your "thankful tree"- what a cool idea- one we may need to incorporate soon!

Just wanted you to know I am reading and thinking of you. If we had a thankful tree this year, I would have written, "I am thankful Kim was my roommate."

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's an amazing time! I stumbled across your blog and thought it was sweet.

Congrats to your husband on his fifth marathon!