Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life As We Know It

What have we been up to lately? Well, silly faces and wearing rollers in our hair... Being as pretty at night as we are during the day...
Grinning and laughing in a way that makes Mommy's heart happy...
Loving on each other, even with curly hair...
Having sleepovers, complete only with dress-up party time...
Beginning gymnastics...
And eating popsycles in the bathtub as to not make an utter mess everywhere...
Jason went out of town for four days for work. He is now at a store in Carrollton...we are celebrating the shorter commute and the money we will get to keep rather than paying for gas. I have been busy, busy, busy getting things ready for Gracious Legacy. My friend Jason is working on the website. We have our launch party on Sunday the 31st. The first set of gifts go to Medical City on February 2nd and the following week to Plano Presby. Today I met with a sweet woman who helps run the oncology ward at Plano Presby. I left with tears in my eyes, full of joy, and feeling a closeness to my mom.

No comments: