Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pictures from North Carolina

Well, my luggage arrived with my camera. Here are the promised pictures of Reese and my trip to North Carolina. Here are 6 of the 8 Ashford grandkids and their spouses and kiddos. Andy and Joy, y'all were deeply missed.

Reesie having some fun with her Gampa! Not sure why she was sticking out her tongue...

My mom's oldest brother, my Uncle Tom, with my Aunt Bea, John and Jocelyn.

My mom's middle brother, Uncle Bruce, and my Aunt Bobbi. These precious people took great care of my Grandfather. Grandfather moved in with them for over a year. Seriously, they have large crowns to lay down at Jesus' feet one day!


Reesie playing with my cousin Peter's little girl, Laurel. She is a cutie! They seemed to enjoy each other's company and Reese can't get enough of babies!

I am blessed, blessed!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

those are good pictures! Thanks for posting those, Kim! :)