Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, my love!



Well, my man turns 34 today. Unbelievably, I have known him and loved him since he was 14...20 years! Isn't that crazy?! Babe, I do love doing life with you. You make me laugh. I love the husband you are, amazing dad that you are, and friend that you are. I love how hard you work, how hard you play, and how hard you sleep! I'm so glad God made you and gave you to me!
The chicken hat is at a restuarant we went to last week with friends. They made him dance with that on his head. Poor guy got up and took the girls to the bathroom (I don't think we can go anywhere without them needing to go to the bathroom within the first five minutes). He hates stuff like that...it was greatness. Chicken hat or not, Babe, you are still the most handsome man around!

No comments: